Date:      Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:34:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        "John J. Mikucki" <jjm7570@cs.rit.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X and the Dvorak keyboard

This  is what I have in my XF86Config:
Section "Keyboard"
   Protocol        "Standard"
   AutoRepeat      300 45
   LeftAlt         Meta
   RightAlt        Meta
   ScrollLock      Compose
   RightCtl        Control
   XkbKeycodes     "xfree86"
   XkbTypes        "default"
   XkbCompat       "default"
   XkbSymbols      "us(pc101)+dvorak"
   XkbGeometry     "pc"
   XkbRules        "xfree86"
   XkbModel        "dvorak"
   XkbLayout       "us"
EndSection

It works except the = and ] keys are transposed!  I have no idea hov to
fix that.

Good Luck!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org