Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:04:37 -0400
From:      froekjaerf@netscape.net (Flemming Froekjaer)
To:        dnelson@emsphone.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's the deal with _THREAD_SAFE?

Sorry, my misspelling. I of course ment <pthread.h>...
I know that there's only the one reference to _THREAD_SAFE in the include
directory, but in lib/libc_r (which holds the code you include with the
-pthread switch) there's references to _THREAD_SAFE in basically all the
uthread_*.c source files. I had a pretty hard time figuring that out myself.
:o)
Here's the beginning of a list of files where _THREAD_SAFE is mentioned:

http://www.greystork.com/list.gif

I'm coding against FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE #0: Thu Oct 12 17:38:38 PDT 2000

Would my using g++ have anything to do with the problem? Hopefully not...

\Flemming