Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:21:45 -0000 (GMT)
From:      "Hugo Silva" <klr@6s-gaming.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   5.2.1-p9 panics under high loads

Hi list,

I have a Dual Xeon 2.8ghz w/ SMP enabled on a 5.2.1 server which is
panicking under high loads. While I don't have a copy of the panic with me
(datacenter still didn't mail it to me), I have seen this problem a while
ago, don't remember if on this list.

The problem was the same, 5.2 , SMP, and panic under high loads. Someone
suggested that user adding a kernel option, which got him rid of the
panics.

But I couldn't find this thread. Does anyone know what this kernel option is?

Best Regards,

Hugo