Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2006 15:16:24 +0100
From:      Olivier Regnier <oregnier@ixsys.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   New style with Fluxbox

Hello,

Yesterday, i installed by the ports, fluxbox version 0.1.14_2 on my laptop with FreeBSD 6.1. I downloaded a new style called Mysta with theses files:

- theme.cfg
- pixmaps (button.xpm, menu.xpm and toolbar.xpm)

Theses files are in /usr/X11R6/share/fluxbox/styles . The permissions are ok but i don't see my new theme in Fluxbox menu called Styles.

Perhaps, i forgot to install a packages, i don't know what happened.

Can you help me please ?

Thanks in advance.

Olivier Regnier