Date:      Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:10:37 +1030
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gooroo@list.ru
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with Usb Mobile data cabel on prolific2303

--CaDA/LpMQ9SI3HwJ

On Saturday,  7 January 2006 at  2:01:25 +0200, gooroo@list.ru wrote:

> Sorry, I am russian and bad know English!

You're still going to have to tell us what your problem is.

> <Cat> of kernel config

> machine i386cpu I686_CPUident GENERIChints "gooroo.hints" # Default place=
s to look for devices.options PAEoptions SCHED_4BSD # 4BSD scheduleroptions=
 INET # InterNETworkingoptions FFS # Berkeley Fast Filesystemoptions SOFTUP=
DATES # Enable FFS soft updates support##options UFS_ACL # Support for acce=
ss control lists##options UFS_DIRHASH # Improve performance on big director=
iesoptions MD_ROOT # MD is a potential root device##options NFSCLIENT # Net=
work Filesystem Client##options NFSSERVER # Network Filesystem Server##opti=
ons NFS_ROOT # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENToptions MSDOSFS # MSDOS F=
ilesystemoptions CD9660 # ISO 9660 Filesystem##options PROCFS # Process fil=
esystem (requires PSEUDOFS)##options PSEUDOFS # Pseudo-filesystem framework=
options GEOM_GPT # GUID Partition Tables.##options COMPAT_43 # Compatible w=
ith BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]##options COMPAT_FREEBSD4 # Compatible with FreeBSD=
4##options KTRACE # ktrace(1) support##options SYSVSHM # SYSV-style shared =
memory##options SYSVMSG # SYSV-style message queues##options SYSVSEM # SYSV=
-style semaphoresoptions _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-=
time extensionsoptions KBD_INSTALL_CDEV # install a CDEV entry in /dev##opt=
ions AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields in debug# output. Adds=
 ~128k to driver.##options AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT # Print register bitfields =
in debug# output. Adds ~215k to driver.##options ADAPTIVE_GIANT # Giant mut=
ex is adaptive.device apic # I/O APICdevice acpi # I/O APIC# Bus support. D=
o not remove isa, even if you have no isa slotsdevice isadevice eisadevice =
pci# Floppy drivesdevice fdc# ATA and ATAPI devicesdevice atadevice atadisk=
 # ATA disk drivesdevice ataraid # ATA RAID drivesdevice atapicd # ATAPI CD=
ROM drivesdevice atapifd # ATAPI floppy drivesdevice atapist # ATAPI tape d=
rivesoptions ATA_STATIC_ID # Static device numbering # atkbdc0 controls bot=
h the keyboard and the PS/2 mousedevice atkbdc # AT keyboard controllerdevi=
ce atkbd # AT keyboarddevice psm # PS/2 mousedevice vga # VGA video card dr=
iverdevice splash # Splash screen and screen saver support# syscons is the =
default console driver, resembling an SCO consoledevice scdevice agp # supp=
ort several AGP chipsets# Floating point support - do not disable.device np=
x# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)#device apm# Add su=
spend/resume support for the i8254.device pmtimer# PCCARD (PCMCIA) support#=
 PCMCIA and cardbus bridge supportdevice cbb # cardbus (yenta) bridgedevice=
 pccard # PC Card (16-bit) busdevice cardbus # CardBus (32-bit) bus# Serial=
 (COM) portsdevice sio # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports# Parallel portde=
vice ppcdevice ppbus # Parallel port bus (required)device lpt # Printerdevi=
ce plip # TCP/IP over paralleldevice ppi # Parallel port interface device#d=
evice vpo # Requires scbus and da# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MI=
I bus controller code.# NOTE: Be sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in o=
rder to use these NICs!device miibus # MII bus supportdevice rl # RealTek 8=
129/8139device wb # Winbond W89C840F # Wireless NIC cardsdevice wlan # 802.=
11 supportdevice wi # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.# Pseudo=
 devices.device loop # Network loopbackdevice mem # Memory and kernel memor=
y devicesdevice io # I/O devicedevice random # Entropy devicedevice ether #=
 Ethernet supportdevice ppp # Kernel PPPdevice tun # Packet tunnel.device p=
ty # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)device md # Memory "disks"device tap #Virtual =
Ethernet driverdevice sl #Serial Line IP# USB supportdevice uhci # UHCI PCI=
->USB interfacedevice ohci # OHCI PCI->USB interfacedevice usb # USB Bus (r=
equired)device ugen # Genericdevice uhid # "Human Interface Devices" option=
s NETGRAPHoptions NETGRAPH_BRIDGEoptions NETGRAPH_DEVICEoptions NETGRAPH_EC=
HOoptions NETGRAPH_IP_INPUToptions NETGRAPH_KSOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_MPPC_EN=
CRYPTIONoptions NETGRAPH_PPPoptions NETGRAPH_PPPOEoptions NETGRAPH_PPTPGREo=
ptions NETGRAPH_SOCKEToptions NETGRAPH_SPLIToptions NETGRAPH_SPPPoptions NE=
TGRAPH_TTY#options NETGRAPH_MPPC_COMPRESSIONoptions NETGRAPH_ONE2MANYoption=
s NETGRAPH_RFC1490options NETGRAPH_TEEoptions NETGRAPH_UIoptions NETGRAPH_V=
JC  device spppdevice gre#device umodem device pppoptions PPP_BSDCOMPoption=
s PPP_DEFLATEoptions PPP_FILTERoptions IPFIREWALLoptions IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE=
options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=3D100options IPFIREWALL_FORWARDoptions IPD=
IVERToptions DUMMYNEToptions HZ=3D10device uhcioptions CPU_ENABLE_SSE# Opti=
ons for sio:options COM_ESP # Code for Hayes ESP.options COM_MULTIPORT # Co=
de for some cards with shared IRQs.options CONSPEED=3D115200 # Speed for se=
rial console After config and install kernel I am run:kldload uplcom.kokldl=
oad ucom.kokldload uvscom.koBut device </dev/ucom0> not createdbut deamon u=
sbd runing and kernel compiled with ucom,uplcom options,What me do.If We ca=
n answer me in Russian

You have removed all line breaks from this text.  It's completely
illegible.  Even if it were legible, it wouldn't help.

Please read http://www.lemis.com/questions.html and try again.

Greg

--CaDA/LpMQ9SI3HwJ

--CaDA/LpMQ9SI3HwJ--