Date:      Sat, 15 Nov 2003 12:33:07 +0000
From:      Lewis Thompson <purple@lewiz.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handling port that requires GNU binutils (libiberty, libbfd).

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

Hi,

I'm attempting to create a port for KMD (Komodo Manchester Debugger) but
it requires libiberty and libbfd, in addition to their include files.
These are all part of binutils and as such are available in
/usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/binutils.  However, they are not much use
to me there.

  Can anybody tell me how I would go about handling this?  I spoke to
the developer about including a copy of libiberty and libbfd in the kmd
source but he thought this was a bad idea.  What should I do?

  Thanks very much,

-lewiz.

--=20
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple@lewiz.net | jabber:lewiz@jabber.org | url:www.lewiz.org |-

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--