Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2006 18:22:51 +0000
From:      "NgD Vulto" <hugo.ngd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB keyboard and loader

2006/6/9, Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it>:

> Hello.
>
> Sorry, this has probably been discussed hundreds of time, but I can't
> seem to get any new stuff: I have a 6.1/i386 system with an USB keyboard.
> It will work on BIOS boot-stage, and after the kernel is loaded, but it
> won't work during loader stage, preventing me to enter single user mode
> on startup.
>
> Any way to solve this?
>
>   bye & Thanks
>         av.

I have some doubts about your question, it happens at the screen of the
freebsd-loader when you are installing or you installed it already and then
you can't access the options of the loader?

I have a USB keyboard, and it works.

--
[Freebsd User Group]

Fug-Br/BsD-Ce proud active member.

There will be a day machines will reign, and only the ones able to
understand them will survive.