Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:35:06 -0500 (EST)
From:      KBMMUNTU1 7777777 KBMBUPE --- sw <kbmbupe7@infinity.digital-web.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD question.

To who may concern,
	I have installed a program called ircd, but when i run it , i got
a message, it says the followring:
	ircd[226]: binding stream socket ip230.san-francisco26.ca.pub-ip.psi.net[@]Can't assign requested adsdress
	ircd[226]: Couldn't bind to primary port 6667

	I have also installed kde, I wish to set the language to zh_TW.Big5,
but those chinese characters only shows up as codes or control characters.
	I looked at the message in the consoles, it says i have the wrong
charset[unknown], and it sets the characters back to the default one , which is
[us-ascii] i will very much like to know how can i get it fix so that chinese
can appears correctly in kde.
	Will very very appreciate if someone can reply my e-mail, gives me
instructions on how to solve the problem i have .
	Thank You!

						sincerely, annie