Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 1997 17:28:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      batie@agora.rdrop.com (Alan Batie)
To:        bit@signature.nl (Bart Smit)
Cc:        ben@narcissus.ml.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: changing password...

> Example: to change my my password securely when I had to log in from another
> location.

How did you get logged in in the first place?  Either you're using something
like ssh and it's all secure, or you're logging in in the clear, and you
open it up regardless.

If users can do it, I'll spend my time fixing their passwords after they
break them...

--
Alan Batie                   ______      It's not my fault!  It's some guy
batie@agora.rdrop.com        \    /      named "General Protection"!

It is my policy to avoid purchase of any products from companies which
use unrequested email advertisements or telephone solicitation.