Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:49:01 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Pavol_=C8ierny?= <pavol@cierny.sk>
To:        ovidiu ene <ovidiue@unixware.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Broadcom 5780

Hi,

today I noticed that the STABLE bge driver was modified yesterday
(2006-08-02), and it looks like it supports also 5780, so the NICs
could work

Now I have trouble compiling kernel :-(

make: don't know how to make
/usr/src/sys/crypto/rijndael/rijndael-alg-fst.c. Stop
*** Error code 2

---
S pozdravom
Pavol Čierny