Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:10:20 -0400
From:      S Lafredo <slafredo@fast.net>
To:        jfm@blueyonder.co.uk
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where do I find Install.bat

I have the bin and manpages copied to the c: drive.

The installer never gets past the kernal configuration.

This appears on my screen and then nothing. I have left it on the screen
for 15 minutes and still nothing?

<snip>
de0: address 00:00:94:83:44:3f
de0: enabling 10baseT port
ahc0: <Adaptec 2940 Ultra SCSI adapter> port 0x1200-0x12ff mem
0x8000000-0x8000fff irq 11 at device 12.0 on pci0
aic7880: Single Channel A, SCSI Id=7, 16/255 SCBs
pci0: <ATI Mach64-GT graphics accelerator> at 19.0
<cursor sits here>

Thanks.