Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:09:01 +0100
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        "Lesley L. Leposo" <leposo@andrew.cmu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: newbie question regarding SMPng

newbie and SMPng are totally incompatible (SMPng
is part of -Current and a newbie does NOT want to run
-Current these times)

     TfH

PS : if you just want to have a look at the sources, the
advice given in another message is completely OK

"Lesley L. Leposo" <leposo@andrew.cmu.edu> on 25/02/2001 20:50:57