Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 15:10:47 +0700 (ALMST)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.ORG>, Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: savcore dump names?

On Sat, 4 May 2002, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> >This is not quite the same thing as userconfig. [...]
>
> You make this sound like resurrecting things from CVS is impossible,
> something both you, I and everybody else know is just plain wrong.
>
> I actually think it is quite the same as USERCONFIG.

	The whole thread is not about complexity of savecore or ability to
extract things from CVS. The whole thread is about your development style
varying from replacing old and working code with incomplete
implementations (and even saying "hey, I don't have time to finish it, do
it for me...") and not respecting concept of maintainer (Bill Paul's reply
outline this).

	Poul, please - do not turn every your step to a war. Look how
other people work together, how they solve issues. It is not that hard.

	And, you're working for voluntary project. Yes, you're directly
paid for work on FreeBSD, but may peoples are not. Please, do not ruing
things out.

	Thanks in advance.

--
Boris Popov