Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 17:49:37 -0500
From:      Rob Zietlow <Rob@the-rob.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Subject:   Re: pppd pty equivilent in FBSD

On Thursday 26 May 2005 05:10 pm, Julian Elischer wrote:
> what's on the other end?

My apologies, I only responded to Nikos.  His suggestion of upgrading to the
newer pppd23 worked.  And I've now had the joyous task of rolling it out onto
a couple machines.

I did figure Julian would know :-)  The other end is a RH box, I'm not sure of
the specifics right now.  But it's up and running and I can access the
network.

Thank you everyone for all of your help.

Rob