Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:20:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@pike.osd.bsdi.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, dcs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Loader badly broken on the alpha

Matthew Jacob wrote:

> And you just noticed? Hello? What the hell do you think I've been saying...

I heard you, which is why I wasn't surprised when it died on me, but
I hadn't seen it myself yet.  Also, I tried to pinpoint what revision
broke it but failed in my attempts to do so and wanted to try to communicate
that to hopefully make it easier to pinpoint when it did actually break.
If that makes any sense.

--

John Baldwin <jhb@bsdi.com> -- http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/