Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:12:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Jeays <jeays@statcan.ca>
To:        Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fstab and zip

Here is my fstab.  /zip is a FreeBSD filesystem, /zipdos is a dos-format
disk.

/usr/home/mike$ p /etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
# TMJ
/dev/wd1s1b             none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/wd1s1a             /               ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/wd1s1f             /usr            ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/wd1s1e             /var            ufs     rw              1       1
/dev/wd0s1              /dos            msdos   rw              0       0
/dev/wd1s2              /dos2           msdos   rw              0       0
proc                    /proc           procfs  rw              0       0
/dev/wcd0c              /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0       0
/dev/wfd0c              /zip            ufs     rw,noauto       0       0
/dev/wfd0s4             /zipdos         msdos   rw,noauto       0       0
/dev/fd0                /mnt            ufs     rw,noauto       0       0