Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 2015 15:48:44 -0300
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Advice on net/asterisk

Em Ter, 2015-03-03 às 10:07 -0500, Janos Dohanics escreveu:

> Hello List,
>
> I'm considering to use net/asterisk for an office with 10-12 phones.
> I'd welcome your suggestions, advice, tips, comments...

I use asterisk 1.4 on FreeBSD for... ever.. have more than 100
running without any glitch..

I have coded an agi, for the logic of the asterisk
being an storage procedure in a postgres database, this way
several asterisks, can share the same logic and they
act as a one..

Works..

I will try Freeswitch  ...