Date:      Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:52:08 -0700
From:      "Stefan Warnke" <stefan.warnke@sbcglobal.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Sysinstall errors and debug screen

Hi,

when installing FreeBSD with Sysinstall it sometimes happens that an error
message comes up and the module couldn't get installed. Changing the medium
(CD or different ftp server) sometimes helps. It's not consistence, on one
machine I could install Samba 3 and MySQL 4, on another one I'm always
getting an error after a successful download. Samba 4 and MySql 3 can
install.

Can anyone tell me where to find the "debug screen" with the error messages?
What can I do to be able to install from the ports. I'm close to download
the packages from Samba.org and MySql.com instead of wasting time with
sysinstall.

VBR
Stefan Warnke