Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 06:47:01 +0000
From:      ken@mui.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: p5-MIME-Base64

Bryan,

aha!  that provided me with the clue I needed.  I used to have
5.00401 and 5.00404 installed into my system. I had decided at some
point that it didn't make sense to have both version on my hard
drive.  When I removed the 5.00401 from my system, I had
thought that something wasn't quite right.  At the time, I didn't
think anything of it, assuming that pkg_delete would only
remove 401 stuff.  oh oh, big mistake!  I guess the versions are so
close as to not know if one or the other uses it.

based upon your info, I removed the 5.00404 install and reinstalled
it back into my system, and everything seems fine now!

Thanks!

ken