Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 2003 13:43:39 -0500
From:      "Minnesota Slinky" <mnslinky@yahoo.com>
To:        <Dawn0001@aol.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: A question about freeBSD.

Dawn,

FreeBSD can most definitely meet the needs of your office, depending on
what they are and what applications are available.  For example, I'm not
sure of what exact program is necessary, but I know there are Microsoft
Exchange type server apps out there for FreeBSD, so the partners
shouldn't even have to change their desktop machines, unless they all
want to...

The FreeBSD system can provide email, web server, fileserver, and proxy
server access for a large number of clients, and 6 will definitely not
be a problem.

Send us an email on what, exactly your requirements are, and one of us
will be able to help you set that portion up.  Remember, FreeBSD is free
to use, and it can't hurt trying to set something up, right?

HTH

Eric F Crist
AdTech Integrated Systems, Inc
(952) 403-9000