Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 19:59:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2nd Notice:  4 days to code freeze in RELENG_2_2 branch.

Would it be possible to uncomment the HDB capabilities in UUCP for the
next release? Even though UUCP died years ago, I'm converting more
older Unix systems than ever. Most sites don't need the extra
capabilities of Taylor, and if HDB capability came out of the box, it
would save those of us who have to do this some headaches. (I know
about uuconv -- but that's not the issue. If the client doesn't need
Taylor, HDB is simpler to maintain.) I think the increase in binary
size is worth the price.

Thanks

-- Jay