Date:      Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:23:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Marc Wandschneider <marcw@akira.lanfear.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Diamong Stealth III S540 Video Card

HOwdy!

	I'm sure this isn't the most appropriate question, but my access is limited right now, so I hope people won't get TOO mad at me :-)

	I recently got a computer here at work with a Diamond Sealth III S530,w hich is not obviously listed on the XFree86 web site as being supported.  What is my best option for seeing if people have managed to get this card working correctly?

	ANy suggestions appreciated.

	Thanks.

	marc.