Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2003 02:55:07 -0400
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Groff issues with latest FreeBSD-4.x build

Hi there,

Thanks for responding (sorry for the late reply, have been busy this weekend).

I've not really changed anything with the system, which is what is
perplexing.  I've done a full cvsup and makeworld/installworld at least 3
times since this problem began, and it still happens.  I have no idea why,
and I presumed that there must be a bug in CVS.

What else can I look at

Thanks,
Forrest