Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:25:22 +0800
From:      Ganbold <ganbold@micom.mng.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   having trouble with sshd

Hi,

Today I just updated source using cvsup. I'm using FreeBSD 5.2-current.
I compiled and installed source and new kernel.

However I'm having trouble login using ssh. I see sshd_config is not
different than previous one.
When I debug sshd using sshd -d -p 2401 and tried to log on it says
Password Authentication disabled.
Before update sshd was working just fine.

I set PasswordAuthentication yes in sshd_config file and everything is
worked fine.
However what is the default authentication method in new sshd? Should I
change every time after update sshd_config file?

tia,

Ganbold