Date:      Sat, 02 Oct 1999 08:26:51 +0200
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        brad todd <bradtodd@netzero.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apps question

At 02/10/99, bradtodd@netzero.net wrote:
>Hello.  This is -=Xbl@deR=-.  I have a question regarding the FreeBSD
>OS.  I create,
>record, edit, and produce music with my computer.  I currently use a PC
>with programs like
>Cubase, WaveLab, ACID, Reality, and such.  These progs involve tasks such
>as recording
>music via sound card, editing them (effects, enhancements, ect.),
>mastering them, and burning
>to CD.  Are there similar professional applications that can run on the
>Free BSD OS?  Please
>let me know!

Hi,
you can check it by yourself going in the web sites and browsing the ports
directory :
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/

Remember also that FreeBSD can run happily almost every linux binary, so on
the net you'll find more and more applications ...

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it