Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2016 22:27:26 +0200
From:      "L.Bartoletti" <lbartoletti@tuxfamily.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, rhurlin@gwdg.de, sunpoet@FreeBSD.org, pgsql@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [CFT][CFH] Uses for PostGis

Hello,

As exposed on some postgis bugs. I propose an infrastructure framework
for this ports.

PostGis is not compatible with all versions of PostGreSQL
(https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS). So
postgis.mk can check if a version of postgis is already installed and
compatible, and check if postgresql is compatible too.

What I've done:

- Create the  Uses file (Mk/Uses/postgis.mk)

- Add a default version of postgis (Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk)

- Modify all postgis Makefile. There may a problem with postgis21 which
require a PGSQL version between 9.1 and 9.4 (Uses= pgsql:9.1+ pgsql:9.4-
is it correct? Can we have bounded versions?)

- Modify all dependent ports (Qgis, Pgrouting)

All files can be downloaded from
http://download.tuxfamily.org/bartcoding/postgis.tar.gz. You have
several patch. The file all.diff contain... all patch.

Can you help me to test this framework?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Loïc BARTOLETTI