Date:      Sat, 17 Jan 1998 14:52:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Clapper <bmc@WillsCreek.COM>
To:        leifn@image.dk (Leif Neland)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: samba not showing on wfw3.11

On 17 January, 1998, at 04:41 (+0100)
Leif Neland <leifn@image.dk> wrote:

> I have setup samba on my bsdbox. It doesn't show on the browser-windows on
> wfw3.11, but I can connect when I type the name of the server. Is it samba or
> wfw erring?

This is not an answer to your question, but:
Have you checked the FAQ and read through the DIAGNOSIS doc? If not,
see `ftp://samba.anu.edu.au/pub/samba/docs/DIAGNOSIS.txt'.
-----
Brian Clapper, bmc@WillsCreek.COM, http://WWW.WillsCreek.COM/
My brother sent me a postcard the other day with this big satellite photo of
the entire earth on it. On the back it said: "Wish you were here."
        -- Steven Wright