Date:      Thu, 02 Dec 1999 11:29:57 -0500
From:      Sean Michael Whipkey <highway@cstone.net>
To:        "freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Web-Based Qmail?

up@3.am wrote:
> Endymion (sp?) Mailman will work as well (it's POP-based), but it's much
> slower and has licensing fees for commercial applications.

We use Mailman at our ISP, and I'm afraid I couldn't really recommend it
to anybody else.

It is rather slow, and the interface...egads.  It makes me look for
alternate solutions.

SeanMike

--
SeanMike Whipkey - highway@cstone.net - http://www.cstone.net
Engineering Department, Cornerstone Networks, Inc. - 804.817.7000