Date:      Sat, 28 Nov 1998 13:43:08 -0800
From:      Joe Bissot <jblist@pcinternet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PPro 180 / Orion Chipset / Adaptec 2940 and Atlas SCSI

I am still unable to solve this problem. I have tried two different
controllers and two different drives. Both controllers were Adaptec
2940's one was an old 1.1 and the other was a new 1.25. The HD's are
Quantum Atlas 2Gigs. I have been monkeying with this too long, if I can't
get it working it's back to rock stable NT. :) Has anyone run into a
similar problem?