Date:      Sun, 8 Nov 2020 09:17:05 -0800
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        Mario Lobo <lobo@bsd.com.br>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Firefox memory usage

On 11/8/20 8:51 AM, Mario Lobo wrote:
> Hi;
>
> Has Firefox just become a major memory gobbler ?

I've observed this as well.  I am not sure if it's just firefox or some
of the webapp's i have to use for work (gsuite/google docs, atlassian
and other javascript heavy sites).

i can't even run slack in firefox as it slows down and eventually causes
my system to start swapping.

regardless i've been needing to restart firefox usually by midweek to
get memory free'd up so the system doesn't go down.

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete@nomadlogic.org