Date:      13 Nov 99 17:24:09 PST
From:      Arnold Shcherban <click2000usa@netscape.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation

My personal needs and reasons prompt me to get Freebsd installed from DOS=

partition, using Green Bay CD-ROMs I purchased. =

Now,I defragmented the hard drive with primary DOS partition on it,
but when I tried to FIPS it from boot floppy, following the FIPS'
instructions, I got the message telling me the defragmented DOS partition=

still had some data at the end of it. I could not figure out what data/fi=
les,
and how I was supposed to delete, or unstall.
I tried to disable virtual memory before running FIPS, but then FIPs
refused to work, compalaining on not having enough free space to execute.=

                   I would really appreciate your e-mail
                   help. If you do this, please make your
                   instructions as detailed, as you feel possible.
                   Respectfully yours, A. Shcherban                   =

                   =