Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:46:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrade 2.05 to 2.1

just wondering: i have 16 boxes in a rack running 2.05R, which don't have
keyboards, which will need to go to 2.1 soon i suppose (and hopefully 2.1
has fixed msync ...). Anyone have a reasonable upgrade hack to make this
sort of thing easy. I did one script for 2.0 -> 2.05, basically via
rdist, but there has to be a better way, right? maybe?

thanks in advance.

Ron Minnich                |Like a knife through Daddy's heart:
rminnich@earth.sarnoff.com |"Don't make fun of Windows, daddy! It takes care
(609)-734-3120             | of all my files and it's reliable and I like it".