Date:      Tue, 13 May 1997 00:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@ds9.abac.com>
To:        Jason <jlj.mitchell.max@worldnet.att.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Syquest 88MB Cartridge Drive?

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Jason wrote:

> Will my Syquest 88MB Cartridge Drive work with FreeBSD and if so who do
> I install it.

If it's a SCSI drive, it'll work.  I have a SyJet 1.5 GB removable drive
myself, and it works fine (although I'm using Linux on that particular
machine, not FreeBSD, though it should still work similarly).  All you'll
have to do is put a cartridge in and mount it, and the system should
handle the rest.

*     Bryce Newall    *    IRC: Data    *    Email: data@dal.net     *
*  WWW: http://voyager.abac.com/data  *  IRC Admin, voyager.dal.net  *
*        --== Try DALnet!  Server irc.dal.net, port 7000 ==--        *
*               "Stop smirking, Number 1."  -- J.L. Picard           *
*          "I'm a doctor, not a doorstop!"  -- EMH Program, ST:FC    *