Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 00:23:49 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
To:        "Joe Royce" <joe@team7.cba.ualr.edu>
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel problem building from 3.4 stable to 4.X stable

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:57:05 -0500, Joe Royce wrote:

>When upgrading from 3.x to 4.0 stable you must rebuild config(8) and
>genassym(8) prior to rebuilding a new kernel. See below.

Thanks much for  your message.
the most detailed.
I have decided that I have tried long enough (currently getting
a core dump) and will save/data, install 4.X from scratch.

Would someone please send-pr the current instructsions to go
from 3.4 to 4.X Stable.

It can save people like myself a lot of time and frustration.