Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 19:22:00 +0200 (EET)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        Dave Wells <wellsian@caffeine.com>
Cc:        Matthias Teege <matthias@mteege.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: filtering spam by name of the sender?

I already use the anti spam rules of sendmail but these lousy spammers are
getting intelligent. Sendmail allows blocking with IP addresses and email
addresses. I cant block an ISP just because of one email and I already
tried to warn them. They do not care. I can stop the emails by email
address but these spammers are changing the sender email address all the
time. But I reckon that the sender name is same. If they cant figure out
how I block their emails I may have a chance. In other words I am
hopeless!
thanks for the replies

Evren