Date:      Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Ouyang <ntusnet@yahoo.com>
To:        Stephen Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: outlook express problem

Thank you very much for you help stephen,

and question for you
1.how do you start pop3 deamon?

2.I can send mail form yahoo mail to this server and
  I can view them by using pine or webmail, and if I

enable mail relay, for example yahoo.com , then I can
send to mail to yahoo by using outlook express, likes
like the server boesn't treat use as local user, and
try to block the relay, how do I solve this problem.

once again thank you.