Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:52:21 +0200 (METDST)
From:      Njaal Trygve Borch <njaal@stud.cs.uit.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IBM ServeRAID

Hi

I am wondering if there exists any support at all for the IBM ServeRAID
scsi controller, delivered with the IBM Netfinity 5500 M20.  If not, has
anyone started the work on such a driver or has there been any successful
attemts to hack the adaptec driver to fit this controller?

If we get one of these servers I'd LOVE to see FreeBSD running on it
rather than Linux...

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

  Njaal Borch