Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:52:21 +0100
From:      Info <info@o-notation.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kqueue and filenames

Hi,
I'm using kqueue for detecting file-events; for additional information I
add a struct to udata, when registering an event with kevent.
When I delete an event, will be udata deleted too, or do I have to
manage the memory for the structs with an own implementation?

kevent is triggered when a file is renamed. How do I get the new name?
Is there an extra function? In the moment, I see only the possibility by
searching the filesystem(folder) for a new name.

Thanks for every hint.

Matthias
Moenchengladbach, Germany