Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:58:38 -0600
From:      "Heath Volmer" <heath@yourdigitaldomain.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   calcru: negative time...  lots of odd "errors"

Hopefully this one will get through...

I've searched exhaustively for an answer to this question, and can only
get answers that aren't entirely clear to me.

I'm getting messages like: calcru: negative time of -630883 usec for pid
537(sh).

Getting probably 40 or so at boot and an occasional one during use.

This a new 5.1 install on an older K6 500Mhz system that was given to
me.

I have read something about a sysctl command (no good.)

Also have seen something about a kernel TIMECOUNTER (I think) config
value.

I've also seen something about PnP, bios settings, IRQ probs, etc.  I'm
a bit too new at this to know where to take it.

Help!

Thanks, Heats