Date:      Mon, 28 Nov 2011 23:32:15 -0500
From:      "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@beta.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best code base for ARM (Marvell OpenRD ultimate)?

I've been trying to run with RELENG_9 from the CVS repository, but I've
been having problems with application failing. I'm fairly sure its not
hardware, as the original Linux install is working well. I've seen the
arm6 project in the SVN repository, and the arm project in perforce...

So my question is, what is the "best" repository/tag(s) for getting a
reasonably stable ARM build for the Marvell OpenRD ultimate?