Date:      Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:18:14 -0600
From:      Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@gmail.com>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Cc:        Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>, "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Getting the kernel to let go of my UART!

Okay, maybe the console thing was a red herring then.

It's not marking it as a console at all anymore, but something is
still locking the baud rate to 115200.  Even though stty and minicom
are both set to 9600, anything set/received at 9600 doesn't work/is
garbled.  If I set it to 115200, it works fine.  I had wrongly assumed
it was because of it marking it as a console (since the console line
in dmesg said 115200).

Device map? enable_uart=1 aka core_freq= maybe? I'll try tinkering..

-Dustin