Date:      Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:10:30 -0700
From:      "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
To:        Roderick van Domburg <r.s.a.vandomburg@student.utwente.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Curious MySQL building problem /w GCC 3.4.2

--=-27SVqjMvP0td8GvbLYNe

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 08:00, Bruce A. Mah wrote:

> Note the as process with a trailing "-" argument.  I guessed that it was
> for some reason waiting for something from stdin, so I typed the EOF
> character on the keyboard and that allowed the as process to continue.=20
> Now I have a freshly recompiled mozilla, but I'm not sure why.  :-p

Sorry to reply to myself, but my current mailer happens to bind "send
the email you're currently writing" to a key combination that I
frequently type by accident (Control-Enter).

I just wanted to mention that this is on a CURRENT machine updated
yesterday and that other than the "huh?" factor above, everything's
working fine.  Thanks to kan@ for all his hard work!

Bruce.

--=-27SVqjMvP0td8GvbLYNe

--=-27SVqjMvP0td8GvbLYNe--