Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 17:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tad Marko <txtad@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Technical Comparasin 'tween FreeBSD and Linux

Hello,

I have often heard FreeBSD is better than Linux in many ways, but I
have never seen these quantified. Does there exist a technical
comparasin between FreeBSD and Linux that quantifies these? I am
interested in technical facts only, not things like the cohesiveness of
the FreeBSD development effort vs. Linux (though that certainly is an
important factor in favor of FreeBSD).

Honest, I'm not trying to start any sort of flame war. I happily use
both, I'm just wanting to know what makes them different.

Thanks,
Tad

=====
It's tough being libertarian. Liberals think you're a
conservative, conservatives think you're a liberal.

This isn't my real email address.  I only use this one
when I need web access to mail. You can reply to this
note here, but my real email address is tad@earthling.net