Date:      Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:13:09 -0600
From:      "Victor R. Cardona" <vcardona@home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Multipule Lan Configurations

On Fri, Mar 02, 2001 at 02:03:18AM +0000, David Dooley wrote:
> I want to do this so I can take my laptop from home to work and to friends
> with out having to spend hours reconfigureing for each location.

I don't understand. If both home and work are using DHCP, then why don't
you just let the DHCP server configure your card. You should only need
one card, and you shouldn't need to wory about settings.

  - v
--
Victor R. Cardona
vcardona@home.com

                "Behold the keyboard of Kahless, the greatest Klingon
                  code warrior that ever lived!"