Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 16:30:26 -0600
From:      "Eric S. Nooden" <noodene@beloit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Syslog set up

I have checked the man pages, the archived news postings, etc..  I need to
be able to send to the log files, failed loggin attempts from httpd,
telnet, ftp, and what not using syslog.  I am running 2.2.7.

I guess the basic question is how do I add those items named previously
into the syslog.conf?

Thanks,

Eric

noodene@beloit.edu