Date:      Tue, 19 Nov 2002 02:01:49 +0900
From:      Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume@mahoroba.org>
To:        John Newman <jnn@cachehit.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with phoenix

Hi,

>>>>> On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:51:16 -0600
>>>>> John Newman <jnn@cachehit.net> said:

jnn> I'm running a recently (as in today) cvsup'd current box.  Today I compiled
jnn> phoenix 0.4.  Oddly enough it would say "Connection refused" to any URL.
jnn> Looking at truss/tcpdump I realized it was ALWAYS trying to connect to
jnn> an ipv6 address, for any site.  I searched around google and found this
jnn> link:

Please copy

  ports/www/mozilla-devel/files/patch-nsprpub::pr::src::pthreads::ptio.c

into ports/www/phoenix/files, then recompile phoenix.

Sincerely,

ume@mahoroba.org  ume@bisd.hitachi.co.jp  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/