Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:25:03 +0100 (CET)
From:      Morten Grunnet Buhl <nemo@rudiment.dk>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A litlle vnp help needed

I cant seem to get vpnd -m to generate a key it fails with the message
"Failed to gather random data". My vpnconf look like this

<snip>
keyfile /usr/local/etc/vpnd.key
pidfile /var/run/vpnd.pid
randomdev /dev/urandom
mtu 1500
</snip>

I read that I had to use the command rndcontrol, but this I am not sure of
how to do. I loaned a key from a friend of mine who had generated it on
dabian linux and vpnd -n started fine. But when someone trys to connect I
get the error "vpnd[39115]: crypto init failed, reason=2, closing
connection.".

I hope anyine can help, Morten.