Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 10:02:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Windowmaker timeout for power saving

Hey all, I've looked at the x.org site and several
others, including a google search and an experimental
tour of my own system.  I still can't figure out how
to raise the timeout value for X's power saving
settings.  Currently after 10 minutes my box (4.6
Release, windowmaker) screen goes dark and it's
annoying having to hit the spacebar to see if my boss
instant messaged me every 10-15 minutes.

I'm sure this is an easy setting, does anyone know
where it is?

=====