Date:      Sun, 19 Apr 1998 20:59:56 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Narrow SCSI controllers, and using WIDE drives with them

Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth scribbled this message on Apr 20:
> Is it possible, and if you have one of those 50 pin flat ribbon cables, is it
> possible to buy adaptors for those D-plug style connectors?

yes, this is possible...  you can by a ribbon to 50 pin centronix... just
drop by your local electronic parts store... they should have 'em...
and it works fine...   I've done this before I had access to the hd50
to centronix-50 pin cable...

--
  John-Mark Gurney                      Modem Rev/FAX: +1 541 346 9237
  Cu Networking					  P.O. Box 5693, 97405

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD
	    Don't trust anyone you don't have the source for