Date:      Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:41:35 -0500
From:      Rick Leir <rleir@hymarc.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NFS problems with Solaris 2.6 Server

I have also been seeing delays that could be due to NFS.  I am using
FreeBSD 3.1 Stable as a fileserver for SGI boxes, IRIX 5.n, 6.3, 6.5.
What is the best way to monitor NFS?  Tcpdump?  I feel that I should
capture more info before I open a Bugtraq item.  Who is developing NFS,
so I could help?

--
Rick Leir,  Hymarc 3D Vision Systems      (613) 727 1584 x214
Fast, precise laser scanners.             http://www.hymarc.com/